The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Higher Apprenticeship Level 4 Management
Level 4 Diploma in Management
This Framework includes the following components
- ILM level 4 Diploma in Management
- ILM level 4 Diploma in Principles of leadership and Management
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Head of function
- Area manager
Managers at level 4 play an integral role in in developing and supporting organisational objectives through a wide range of functions, such as: managing team dynamics, delegation and capability building, planning and managing projects, and managing budgets within their operational area of responsibility.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online