The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Higher Apprenticeship L4 Employment related services
Level 4 Diploma in Employment Related services
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 4 Diploma in Employment related services
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Employer Engagement Co-ordinator/Senior Job Broker
- Senior Personal Adviser/Senior Job Coach
- Senior Tutor/Tutor Coordinator
The role involves providing advice and guidance directly to clients, liaise with employers to generate opportunities to gain and sustain employment. Manage relationships with larger employers and have line management and quality assurance responsibilities for their team. Deal with more challenging or strategically important groups. Maintain relationships with key/relevant stakeholders and ensure communication between internal teams and external stakeholders.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online