The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Higher Apprenticeship L4 Business Administration
Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 Principles in Business Administration
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Office Managers
- Administration Team Leaders
- Personal assistants (with responsibility)
- Business Development Executive
- HR Officer
You will demonstrate working in a business role such as negotiating, agreeing budgets, managing information, promoting innovation and change and manage the work of administrative function as well as resolving administration problems using a range of established theories.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online