The Apprenticeship and Jobs Growth Wales+ Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Higher Apprenticeship L4 Business Administration
The Higher Apprenticeship in Business Administration is suitable for any individual who is in a role with management responsibilities. The Diploma is an opportunity for you to develop understanding of skills in a wide range of administrative activities such as information management, event co-ordination and implementing procedures and systems and decision making.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 Principles in Business Administration
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Office Managers
- Administration Team Leaders
- Personal assistants (with responsibility)
- Business Development Executive
- HR Officer
You will demonstrate working in a business role such as negotiating, agreeing budgets, managing information, promoting innovation and change and manage the work of administrative function as well as resolving administration problems using a range of established theories.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online