The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Higher Apprenticeship L4 Advice and Guidance
Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Customer Liaison, Employment Liaison Officer, Family Support Officer, Job/ Employability Coach
- Project / Support Worker
The role involves providing advice and guidance directly to clients which involves providing specialist advice and guidance, reporting to senior management and networking with associated services, stage and manage the mediation process, provide support for other practitioners.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online