The Apprenticeship and Jobs Growth Wales+ Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Warehousing and Storage
Warehouse operatives, depending on the size of the company, undertake a range of duties, working alone or in a team, including loading/unloading, selecting, and packing customers’ orders, ensuring goods are ready for dispatch on time.
Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Warehouse Operative
Working as part of a team, you may be required to load/unload vehicles. You will also have delegated responsibility for the correct selection and packing of customer orders, ensuring they are ready for despatch on time.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online