The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Warehousing and Storage
Warehouse operatives, depending on the size of the company, undertake a range of duties, working alone or in a team, including loading/unloading, selecting, and packing customers’ orders, ensuring goods are ready for dispatch on time.
Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Warehouse Operative
Working as part of a team, you may be required to load/unload vehicles. You will also have delegated responsibility for the correct selection and packing of customer orders, ensuring they are ready for despatch on time.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online