The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Team Leading
The Foundation Apprenticeship is suitable for any individual who is in a supervisory position within their current job role. They will need to demonstrate that they have a detailed understanding of the procedures and tasks undertaken within your area of operations and will need to demonstrate that you are responsible for leading a team.
Level 2 Diploma in Team leading
This Framework includes the following components
- ILM Level 2 Diploma in Team leading
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 15 months
Typical job roles
- Team leader
- Section leader
- Helpdesk manager
- Trainee supervisor
- Team co-ordinator
Team Leaders play an integral role in supporting organisational objectives through a wide range of functions, including monitoring work, giving feedback, briefing teams, supporting team members, resolving problems, procuring supplies, project management and delivering and improving customer service.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online