The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Sales
Level 2 Certificate in Sales
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Certificate in Sales
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Trainee sales advisors
- Sales consultants
Typical tasks may include selling face to face or by telephone, processing sales orders, supporting customers in obtaining finance for purchase, generating and qualifying sales lead and contributing to the develop and launch of new products and building and retaining sales relationships.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online