The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Marketing
The marketing industry includes the marketing of traditional goods and services, conferences and events, market research and social marketing. The marketing industry is extremely competitive and is driven by the need to develop both innovative and cost-effective methods of working whilst keeping pace with rapidly changing consumer preferences.
Level 2 Certificate in Marketing
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Certificate in Marketing
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Event Managing Assistant
- Junior Marketing Executive
- Market Researcher
Tasks may include day to day liaison with sponsorship clients, developing working relationships with stakeholders, communicating with target audience, producing marketing materials, liaising with clients, conducting research, carrying out surveys and supporting focus groups.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online