The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Licensed Hospitality
Level 2 Certificate in Licensed Hospitality Skills
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Certificate in Licensed Hospitality Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Licensed Hospitality Operations
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Bar person
- Assistant Bar Manager
Taking drinks orders, maintaining a high standard of customer care, and taking opportunities to maximise sales in a discreet manner. Preparation and cleaning of tables and service areas. Preparing and checking bills and receiving payment. Help set up the bar area, stock the shelves and refrigerators, serve a wide range of alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks, washing glasses, and clear up after service, marketing and cellar work.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online