The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Customer Service
Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Customer service operatives in any customer service role
- Customer service can also be used to complement an individual’s technical skill such as nursery nurses
Communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone, resolving problems and improving customer relations, promoting products and services, keeping records, gathering customer feedback, working in a team, developing complementary technical skills according to job role.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online