The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Business Administration
Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Office Juniors
- Secretaries including legal or medical
- Personal assistants
Administrators play an integral role in being able to communicate in business environments and use a wide range of everyday administrative tasks such as diary systems, document production and supporting meetings as well as showing a good understanding of providing all administrative services.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online