The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Foundation Apprenticeship L2 Business Administration
The Foundation Apprenticeship in Business Administration is suitable for any individual who is in an administrative role. The Diploma is an opportunity for you to develop understanding of and skills in more complex administrative support.
Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 15 months
Typical job roles
- Office Juniors
- Secretaries including legal or medical
- Personal assistants
Administrators play an integral role in being able to communicate in business environments and use a wide range of everyday administrative tasks such as diary systems, document production and supporting meetings as well as showing a good understanding of providing all administrative services.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online