The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Employability Skills Programme
Improve your chances of employment with our package of support and activities that includes a work trial with a local employer.
Help and Support
The programme offers a range of support to help you achieve your goals:
- A BTEC Level 1 in 'Employability' certification
- CV & Cover Letter Workshops
- Maths & English
- Exercises to support Confidence Building
- Interview Skills
- Guest Speakers on Employability Issues
- Universal Credit Awareness
- Options for completing further qualifications
- Online & Digital Skills Training
- Help with Budgeting & Personal Finance
- Using Online Job Search Support
- Continued support after you get a job
A suitable & relevant Work Trial with a local employer is included. This will be matched to your work background, skills and job goals, and designed to boost your CV and chances of employment by providing you with relevant work experience.
To be referred you will need to be aged 18 or over, living in Wales, and unemployed and claiming a benefit via DWP & Jobcentre Plus, either as an individual, or included in a spouse or partners claim. You may also be able to receive help for travel and childcare support.
If you are interested in understanding more, please get in touch.
Our team will be happy to answer any questions and help you as much as we can.
Give our Employability Team a call on 01492 543 431
You can email our Employability Team and we will get back to you shortly.