The Apprenticeship and Jobs Growth Wales+ Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Warehousing and Storage
The Level 3 Diploma gives learners the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge to the standard of professionalism. It is suitable for those in a warehousing and storage role who have some supervisory duties. This qualification is also suitable for those identified for promotion within their organisation. Warehouse operatives, depending on the size of the company undertake a range of duties.
Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Senior Warehousing Person/Team Leader
Working as the Senior Member/Team Leader of the team, in addition to your normal warehouse activities, you will also have delegated responsibility for overseeing the correct selection and packing of customer orders, ensuring your team complete these tasks on time ready for despatch.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online