The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Sales
The Apprenticeship is suitable for anyone working in a sales environment. They will be able to develop the skills, knowledge, and experience to progress. They will need to demonstrate that they have good communication skills and product knowledge through processing sales and building rapport with customers as well as supervising and supporting sales staff.
Level 3 Diploma in Sales
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Sales
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 15 months
Typical job roles
- Sales consultant/supervisor
- Sales Manager
- Telesales professional
Tasks may include supervising and managing sales staff, analysing sales and competitor data, recruitment of new sales staff, prioritising sales activities, developing the client base, handling problems, and providing excellent customer service to customers, maintaining knowledge of company’s products and services and maintaining awareness of competitors. Negotiating, handling objections and closing sales, selling at exhibitions, meeting customers after sales needs, developing sales proposals and developing and implementing sales call plans
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online