The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Retail
Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Sales Professional)
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Sales Professional)
- Level 3 Certificate in Retail Knowledge
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 21 months
Typical job roles
- Senior Sales Assistant
- Craft Expect (e.g. Bakery)
- Style Advisor (Personal Shoppers, Retail Consultant, Stylist)
Retail, Sales Professional, performs the role of the Sales Assistant but also coaches Sales Assistant and is involved in merchandising their sales area. Work on a one to one basis with individual customers, within specialist areas.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online