The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Marketing
The marketing industry includes the marketing of traditional goods and services, conferences and events, market research and social marketing. The marketing industry is extremely competitive and is driven by the need to develop both innovative and cost-effective methods of working whilst keeping pace with rapidly changing consumer preferences.
Level 3 Diploma in Marketing
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Advertising Account Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Market Research Executive
- PR Officer
Tasks may include handling marketing activity for client’s campaigns, market research, supporting event management, drafting press releases, monitoring and assessing market trends, studying competitors products and services, coordinating research projects, analysing published data, completing interviews, focus groups and consultant events, writing promotional material and press releases as well as dealing with clients and supporting colleagues.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online