The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 in Playwork
The Apprenticeship in Playwork is designed for those individuals who wish to work in a playwork setting and wish to develop their skills and knowledge.
Level 3 Diploma in Playwork
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Playwork
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 16 months
Responsible for supervising the team in the playwork setting, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed, and that a range of playwork opportunities are provided. Understand playwork principles, how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people, self-directed play. Develop and maintain a healthy, safe and secure play environment.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online