The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 in Playwork
Level 3 Diploma in Playwork
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Playwork
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 24 months
Responsible for supervising the team in the playwork setting, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed, and that a range of playwork opportunities are provided. Understand playwork principles, how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people, self-directed play. Develop and maintain a healthy, safe and secure play environment.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online