The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Employment Related services
The Apprenticeship in Employment related services is developed for people working within the employability and skills sectors. The qualification will provide individuals with the skills they need to deliver high quality advice and guidance related services, help them develop in their role and support progression within the industry.
Level 3 Diploma in Employment related services
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Employment related services
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Customer Liaison Officer
- Personal Adviser/Job Coach/Employability
- Coach Job Broker/Employer Engagement Officer
The role involves providing advice and guidance directly to individuals to identify personal needs, strengths and weaknesses, and job/career aspirations and help them plan to achieve positive employment. Liaise with employers to generate opportunities to gain and sustain employment and manage personal case load.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online