The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Employment Related services
Level 3 Diploma in Employment related services
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Employment related services
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Customer Liaison Officer
- Personal Adviser/Job Coach/Employability
- Coach Job Broker/Employer Engagement Officer
The role involves providing advice and guidance directly to individuals to identify personal needs, strengths and weaknesses, and job/career aspirations and help them plan to achieve positive employment. Liaise with employers to generate opportunities to gain and sustain employment and manage personal case load.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online