The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Customer Service
The Apprenticeship is suitable for any individual who is in a customer service role. The Diploma is an opportunity for you to develop understanding of and skills in a wide range of customer related activities to ensure customer service excellence. You will need to demonstrate good communication skills to manage performance improvements and carry out negotiation.
Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Typically, 13 months
Typical job roles
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Relationship Coordinator
- Customer Service Team Leader
Communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone, resolving problems and improving customer relations, promoting products and services, using software/office equipment to communicate, keeping records, gathering and analysing customer feedback and leading a team.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online