The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Apprenticeship L3 Business Administration
The Apprenticeship in Business Administration is suitable for any individual who is in an administrative role. The Diploma is an opportunity for you to develop understanding of and skills in a wide range of administrative activities such as information management, event co-ordination and implementing procedures and systems and decision making.
Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Typically, 15 months
Typical job roles
- Administration Team Leaders
- Secretaries including legal or medical
- Personal assistants
Administrators play an integral role in being able to communicate in business environments, co-ordinating events, and meetings, developing and delivering presentations, setting up and maintaining filing systems, using a variety of software packages, customer-handling skills, technical and practical skills. They need a broad range of skills to work efficiently and to help increase business productivity.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online