The Apprenticeship, Traineeship & Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Free Apprentice Recruitment Service
For young people, apprenticeships are a great way to start and develop a career. For employers, they a fantastic way to build a skilled, motivated and forward thinking team.
Our Apprenticeship Recruitment Service
Recruit your apprentice through our free Apprenticeship Matching Service and North Wales Training will support you every step of the way.
This online service allows you to:
- View all your applicants.
- Carry out shortlisting and organise pre-interview tests/checks.
- Send invitations for interview.
- Accept and reject applicants, all online.
- Manage your apprenticeship recruitment or have it handled for you by us.
In addition we can:
- Advertise the positions.
- Translate job adverts from English to Welsh (or vice versa).
- Call the applicants and request CV's.
- Schedule the interviews for you.
- Book start dates.
- Arrange all of the apprenticeship training (and the funding to pay for it).
- Look into grants and incentives you may be eligible for.
As part of our government contracts, we have access to all the funding required to supply the recruitment services and the apprenticeship training completely free of charge. You do not even have to pay out and claim back later.
You just cover the employment costs like any other staff member (in line with apprenticeship minimum wage regulations).