Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
Level 3 Personal Training
Suitable for learners already achieving the L 2 Instructing Exercise and Fitness. This qualification gives learners the knowledge and skills to work with individuals and small groups of clients as a personal trainer.
Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
This Framework includes the following components
- Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning (3 units)
- Technical Certificate at Level 3 (7 units)
- Level 3 Diploma (6 units)
- Essential Skills Level 2 - Application of Number and Communication (Can be APA with proof of certificates)
Hyd y Cwrs
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Personal Trainer
- Health, fitness and performance Instructor
- Gym Instructor
- Leisure business professional
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online