Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
Level 3 Leisure Management
This qualification is designed to enable learners to prove their competency, knowledge and skills in dealing with the performance of other staff, the well-being and safety of customers, as well as the day-to-day operation of a sport and recreation facility.
Level 3 Diploma in Leisure Management
This Framework includes the following components
- Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning (3 units)
- Technical Certificate at Level 3 (6 units)
- Level 3 Diploma (11 mandatory units plus a further optional 7 credits)
- Essential Skills Level 2 - Application of Number and Communication (Can be APA with proof of certificates)
Hyd y Cwrs
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Leisure Centre Manager
- Leisure Centre Supervisor
- Gym Manager
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online