Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
Level 2 Instructing Exercise and Fitness
This qualification will provide learners with a combination of knowledge and skills to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes to a range of clients in a Gym environment.
Level 2 Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness
This Framework includes the following components
• Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and
Learning (3 units)
• Technical Certificate at Level 2 (5 mandatory units)
• Level 2 Diploma (5 mandatory units, 2 Optional units)
• Essential Skills Level 1 - Application of Number and Communication (Can be APA with proof of certificates)
Hyd y Cwrs
Typically, 15 months
Typical job roles
Exercise to Music (ETM)
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online