Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
Level 2 in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services
This qualification is designed to provide sport and recreation assistants, pool attendants and other front line staff with the essential background knowledge from a number of core subjects which will enable them to develop their vocational skills.
Level 2 Diploma in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services
This Framework includes the following components
- Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and
- Learning (3 units)
- Technical Certificate at Level 2 (6 units)
- Level 2 Certificate NVQ (4 units)
- Essential Skills Level 1 - Application of Number and Communication (Can be APA with proof of certificates)
Hyd y Cwrs
Typically, 15 months
Typical job roles
- Pool Attendant
- Sport and Recreation Assistant
- Leisure Facility Receptionist
- Front life staff with the essential background knowledge of core subjects
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online