Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
Prentisiaeth sylfaen L2 Gwasanaeth Cwsmer
The Foundation Apprenticeship in Customer Service is suitable for any individual who is in a customer service role. You will need to be able to demonstrate good communication skills and how to deal with routine and more difficult customers. You will need to demonstrate your knowledge of different types of customers, their needs, and expectations and how to meet these.
Diploma Lefel 2 mewn Gwasanaeth Cwsmer
This Framework includes the following components
Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Essential Skills Wales Communication
Essential Skills Wales Application of number
Hyd y Cwrs
Typically, 18 months
Typical job roles
- Customer service operatives in any customer service role
- Customer service can also be used to complement an individual’s technical skill such as nursery nurses
Communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone, resolving problems and improving customer relations, promoting products and services, keeping records, gathering customer feedback, working in a team, developing complementary technical skills according to job role.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online