Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
PRENTISIAETH L3 CYNGOR AC ARWEINIAD
The Apprenticeship in Advice and Guidance is to support those who are employed in the Advice and Guidance related sector in Wales. The qualification will provide individuals with the skills they need to deliver high quality advice and guidance related services, help them develop in their role and support progression within the industry.
Diploma Lefel 3 mewn Cyngor ac Arweiniad
This Framework includes the following components
- Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Essential Skills Wales Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Application of number
- Essential Skills Wales Digital Literacy
Hyd y Cwrs
Typically, 24 months
Typical job roles
- Customer Liaison
- Employment Liaison Officer
- Family Support Officer
- Job/ Employability Coach
- Project / Support Worker
The role involves providing advice and guidance directly to clients, establish and maintain relationships with employers, reporting to line management as well as associated services. You may also supervise and support other staff members and manage personal case load.
Delivery model: How are apprenticeships delivered?
Each learner is different, which is why we use a range of delivery options – face-to-face support, online learning – within our programmes.
- Apprentices are supported by a Training Advisor
- Apprentices complete work projects, applying learning to their role
- Expert tutor supports development of skills and knowledge
- Learning and progress is managed and tracked online