Cefnogir Rhaglenni Prentisiaeth, Hyfforddeiaeth a Thwf Swyddi Cymru, dan arweiniad Llywodraeth Cymru, gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
Trainee Chef (Apprenticeship Vacancy)
Apprenticeship Level: Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 Employer: Bodysgallen Hall & Spa Closing Date: 15 October 2021 Hours: Over 41 hours per week Location: LL30 1RS Salary: £17,107.20 per anum Positions Available: 2
Apprenticeship Level: Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2
Employer: Bodysgallen Hall & Spa
Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Hours: Over 41 hours per week
Location: LL30 1RS
Salary: £17,107.20 per anum
Positions Available: 2
Amazing opportunity to work as an apprentice chef in an awarded 3 AA Rosettes, in the perfect setting to learn and create imaginative menus with established Head Chef, Abdalla El Shershaby.
Secluded in over 200 acres of parkland 2 miles to the south of Llandudno with spectacular views of Snowdonia and Conwy Castle, Grade 1 listed Bodysgallen Hall provides all that is best in country house hospitality.
An apprentice chef needs to be passionate and enthusiast about the food industry. You will learn have basic culinary skills, such as knife skills, and knowledge of different ingredients, cooking equipment and kitchen procedures. Working as an apprentice chef, is crucial time for aspiring chefs to develop many of the skills and knowledge they will later need to run their own kitchens. It is a time for you to foster skills as well as experience the demands, pace, and pressure of a kitchen.
- Prepare, cook, and serve food while maintaining high quality standards for food preparation and presentation.
- Upheld company procedures and executed daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, and food labeling, dating, and storage.
- Assist with acceptance and storage of deliveries; reconciled inventories received with purchase orders and reported damaged goods or discrepancies.
- Create and maintain safe working environment in accordance with OSHA standards, company policies, and regulatory requirements; removed hazards and identified equipment malfunctions.
- To work as part of your employer’s team to ensure a unique and outstanding experience is delivered to all our customers.
- To complete the full apprenticeship framework
- To strive to anticipate customers’ needs whenever possible and react to these to enhance customer satisfaction.
- To provide all customers with a professional, helpful, friendly service always.
Additional information (optional)
We at Bodgallen Hall are enthusiastically always looking at developing and progressing our recruited staff to achieve as much as possible from training and education within hospitality.
Training Provider: North Wales Training
Qualification: Level 2 Professional Cookery
For more details please visit our Apprenticeships section on our website.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy